T&T Audio Up and comming subwoofer company

I would love to carry your line. Hopefully next year this time i'll be in the shop. Got to get the wife thru here insurance course and finish my elec engineering classes this semester. Tired of this hard manual labor to make someone else all the money. I lay floor covering and it is sone hard *** work. Wife told me i could retire when she starts sellung insurance. Told her i would open a audio shop and she was all for it. Anyways man i would love to.

Update everybody! i ditched the chineese build house and went with a US one heres and update on the new subs!

Let me tell you about the subs. I decided to go with a US build house trying to keep jobs here. There are two different levels of the subs. the entry level features 12 spoke aluminum frames, 3 inch 4 layer wound voice coil. It will come with a dual 4 or dual 2 setup. They have 8 inch linear spiders with integrated 12 guage lead wires. It has a dual vented ferrite magnet with direct voice coil cooling. The cone is heavy treated pulp with double stiched high roll surround. We rated these woofers at 1.5 k rms and they come in 10,12,15,18.

The second level also have 12 spoke frame and a 4 inch 4 layer coil also comes in d2 or d4 multiple 10 inch linear spider with 12 guage leads. Vented triple ferrite magnet. The cone is made from carbon fiber and the highroll surround is double stiched. These are rated for 2.5k rms. they also come in 10,12,15,18 Theres is a 5k model in the works but not avliable yet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.