T&T Audio Up and comming subwoofer company

ive requested samples of some 0 awg wire too that i would like to carry as well it will come in all crazy colors hopefully i get the sample and its good wire so we can

carry it !!

that sub will be named the TNT ground pounder V1 Also the build house is a reputable one
Tuned in for some TNT //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

Tuned in for sure. Hope they turn out to be solid subs and amps. Hope u guys do well. I was thinking of doing sone hand built custom subs when i open my shop next year. No production type stuff just good ole hand built american subs.

Tuned in for sure. Hope they turn out to be solid subs and amps. Hope u guys do well. I was thinking of doing sone hand built custom subs when i open my shop next year. No production type stuff just good ole hand built american subs.
when you open up your shop id love to be a carried line!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.