T&T Audio Up and comming subwoofer company

okay enough people have asked im gonna post prices

the model 1s are rated at 1.5k rms and here are the prices from 10 to 18

the model 2s are rated at 2.5

these are just preliminary prices and could be subject to change

prices posted! 

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

whats the wow for!
Untested,unproven sub from an untested,unproven owner.NOTHING against you at all.Have you sold anything online?Whats your experience with subs?Just think you would shoot the price a little more affordable and get your product out and bangin.I hope it takes off and you do well.Good luck.Maybe i'll grab one used if i get the chance.Thanks

thats fine man your allowed and opinion but quality costs money and if i wanted to put out a ****** woofer i could have done so a long time ago but i want quality thats goona get loud and the first few people who buy some will prove my point

thats fine man your allowed and opinion but quality costs money and if i wanted to put out a ****** woofer i could have done so a long time ago but i want quality thats goona get loud and the first few people who buy some will prove my point
I hope it all goes good for ya. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/patriotic.gif.b47a6e0394a3738334c387bdf79409f4.gif

ive requested samples of some 0 awg wire too that i would like to carry as well it will come in all crazy colors hopefully i get the sample and its good wire so we cancarry it !!
yesss crazy colors is good. Woofer looks solid man

Nice looking subs, good luck on your business I think it will definitely take off if they are assembled here in the US. Only suggestion I have is try to get lightweight building materials to keep shipping costs down. Good luck anyway

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.