System trobles I think it wiring?

Participant count
  • Participant list

hitman34608
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I been getting this weird screeching noise I have no clue if it wiring or what? I started getting this noise week after I got my new radio installed . I have taken it back to shop 4 times they have no clue what it is ? I hate Knoxville there is no audio shops I can trust to do work on my car. I have taken radio out to see if any wires are loose it does not look like any are? So any input would be great!

thanks,

Blake

Early morning bump! Also when my first stereo was installed it had these rca splitters and I was wondering if this could affect the new deck at all? Yes I no one unplugged in this picture I was trying to see if could fix this problem.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose those y adapters could have something to do with it...what brand of HU is it...it might be having trouble grounding on the RCA's...pioneers seem to have this issue the most, I didn't believe it when I first read it but after working with them some its a real problem

Its brand new Kenwood Kdc-mp 445U. I going to take it to Best Buy tomorrow see if they can help I no there not best but worth shot . Bump any more recommendation?

Simplify everything to try and isolate the problem, try new rca cables - again one at a time, switch up outputs/inputs, check/re-do all grounds. Bestbuy should swap the deck out no questions asked if you say its bad and have a receipt.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.