system help

Participant count
  • Participant list
it would be in an 04 chevy avalanche and i was planning on taking out the midgate and putting the enclosure there. well i like all music but i want big bass. its just for subs/amp/box.

Don't forget electrical....wiring, better batt etc....adds up fast. Also do you have a stock head unit? If so, you need to factor in an integration module.

rca's as well?....if so, then you can do decent. An audiopipe amp and a pair of dc's, or sundowns, or whatever you heart desires really. What size room ya got for a box.

well in that budget, i would go used.
I would advise against this, unless you are experienced and know how to properly test the gear you are getting and are knowledgeable enough to get it for a decent price. Also first timers might feel better about their stuff if they have a warranty.

make sure your electrical is up to par before you buy anything. i did the big 3 before i bought anything.
x2 do this for sure, your budget is going to allow to you to easily max out your current electrical system or exceed its capabilities.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.