Switch out Stinger 4 gauge OFC to SHCA 1/0 CCA? Yes Or No?

I was looking to upgrade from Stinger 6000 series 4 gauge OFC to Sky High Car Audio 1/0 gauge CCA, which is only $60. Would that be worth the $60 for the amp kit, or would I be better off keeping the 4 gauge that is already installed and just save up for their 1/0 OFC kit which is double the cost? Also, the amp is 1250 rms, but is fused for 140a, so I'm sure it could and would put out more which is why I'm wondering if the 4 gauge is even good enough for what I'm running and how I'm running it right now at this time. Any input is appreciated, thanks in advance.

2/0 welding wire done deal.
Stuff's legit. Even 1/0 Gauge will give you 350A and it can be had for like $2/ft. Check out eBay, just make sure you don't get reamed on shipping costs. Last time I bought some I paid $5 shipping (they make use of USPS's flat rate boxes).

I always heard about that but never knew where to actually go locally to buy it. I'm in NE PA, could you possibly point me in the direction of where to find something like that? And how much per foot typically? I heard welding wire is pretty cheap overall..

2/0 welding wire done deal.

Stuff's legit. Even 1/0 Gauge will give you 350A and it can be had for like $2/ft. Check out eBay, just make sure you don't get reamed on shipping costs. Last time I bought some I paid $5 shipping (they make use of USPS's flat rate boxes).
1/0 welding wire feels like 2 gauge, I'm used to thick wire and I like em thick.

1vp6t.jpg

Sounds good, but I don't do eBay any more these days. If I can't buy it locally or purchase online without paypal, I won't buy it.

I always heard about that but never knew where to actually go locally to buy it. I'm in NE PA, could you possibly point me in the direction of where to find something like that? And how much per foot typically? I heard welding wire is pretty cheap overall..
electron beam is one company email or call them. look up royal excellene on ebay which is another source or just buy straight from their site at wireandsupply.com. Ebay has no shipping cost so you'd be saving a good bit vs their site.

1/0 welding wire feels like 2 gauge, I'm used to thick wire and I like em thick.

1vp6t.jpg
gay

Sounds good, but I don't do eBay any more these days. If I can't buy it locally or purchase online without paypal, I won't buy it.
If you must buy locally you'd probably find welding wire at a welding supply store.

If you change your mind about ebay, check out these guys: http://www.ebay.com/usr/acdcelectricparts

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.