Sunfire sub

Participant count
  • Participant list
for 900 dollars I'd get a bash plate amp or behringer outboard amp, Dayton ultimax 18 on a 1/4 wave transmission line enclosure tuned in the low 20s.  My mibass speakers handle down to 40hz easy and stupid loud in their ported enclosures.  That sub bass(5-35hz) impact is what most pre-made store bought so called "audiophile" brands are still lacking, Some reach it but sh*ts garbage weak.  I would prefer doing hairtricks by my doorway plz and thank you.

for 900 dollars I'd get a bash plate amp or behringer outboard amp, Dayton ultimax 18 on a 1/4 wave transmission line enclosure tuned in the low 20s.  My mibass speakers handle down to 40hz easy and stupid loud in their ported enclosures.  That sub bass(5-35hz) impact is what most pre-made store bought so called "audiophile" brands are still lacking, Some reach it but sh*ts garbage weak.  I would prefer doing hairtricks by my doorway plz and thank you.
BAAAAHAHAHAHA!!! Nice!! im a big fan of certain premade speakers, but yes, many **** (insert klipsch here). You should watch some videos on youtube from "mystonermind" that guy has a SMD 18" that he has in his living room that he powers with a paltry 1000 watts from a butt kicker amp and im sure it rumbles pretty good. Id like to go bigger with the sub, but the fiancee would kill me. We shall see tho, i did find one of my old Rockford HE2 12's that i got in late '99. and theres a homie on here that has a plate amp that i can get for cheap and my brother builds cabinets for a living, so im sure i can employ his help in making a box. He might even have access to some decent wood. Man, if he can get some oak or something like that, id be super stoked

tv speakers? they come with speakers lol..tvs are so thin now you have to buy at least a sound bar to be able to hear it at a decent level. idk why they bother putting them in..
ikr? tvs should just come with them. i work at sams part timeand i just lay it on thick for the reasons why theyll need one if they dont get one with the tv theyre buying lol. and theyre super easy to set up too

the brands i was talking about wasnt just klipsch, its bic, definitive tec and SVS.  horribly Overpriced for the performance you get.
im fond of my Def Tech sub. It could definitely do more, but im sure its doing what it was designed to do. I got all my gear used and at a complete bargain. That Jamo center channel was $50 + $4 in gas to get it. The second pair of Def Techs were about $140 with shipping. 

ikr? tvs should just come with them. i work at sams part timeand i just lay it on thick for the reasons why theyll need one if they dont get one with the tv theyre buying lol. and theyre super easy to set up too
They always find out why they need one once they get home with it. I'm sure sound bars are some of these companies biggest sellers. I bought one for my parents (Klipsch lol but it gets more then loud enough for them) when they replaced an older box type Toshiba. They didn't get why the new TV didn't sound as good as the old one lol.. i agree they should come with 1.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.