Subwoofer and amp upgrade!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

conn55255

Iowa
i am currently looking for a subwoofer amplifier setup for under $1,000. what is the best subwoofer(s) and amp i can buy for that price range? it will be in a 1998 Ford Exporer? or a 1985 mercury capri Hatchback..most likely the explorer though

Let's make it easy on everyone by having you list what kind of sound are you after, music you listen to, what setup do you have now, if any. What kind of front stage? A lot of variables so you need to provide us with infos

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

LOL. Ya man. Its been busy. Im off today, but got stuff to do around the Casa.Be a Great sub man, and very nice amplifier. If you can swing a few...
In a case like In a case like yours I would rather recommend tactile transducers. They are like woofers without the cone section that are...
I would keep the amp you have and keep the components. Place the components in some universal door pods, and look at getting a powered SAS 8"...
Oh come on! Why'd you have to go and tell me the price? Now I'ma start eyeballing them.

About this thread

conn55255

conn55255
Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
dragnix