subs with extreamly high motor force

sonicknuckles49

Senior VIP Member
Im trying to make a subwoofer but i want to use the strongest motors out there. I know that my old 2005 re audio xxx had a strong motor along with the FI BTL N3 series and N2 series, DD z series motr and incrimanator audio warden motors are also strong. Im thinking of using a 4 layer coil instead of a 8 layer butttttt im not so sure. I want a sq sub, dont think a sq sub cant get loud, im using 4-6 spiders and i want a paper cone. I want to be able to power it with a large amp and i want it to play in a larger box , also NO PINKY SIZE SURRPUNDS LIKE THE ZV4...

This has to be a troll. Please let it be a troll.

Otherwise, just have team psi custom build you a sub for that...corolla or wtf ever it was.

dont know the ohm load, dont care, its a speaker. all i did was invert the dam speaker, hook all the channels to it and i played it like that. try it yourself. and im telling you the speaker works and towards the bottom its kinda burnt and the one winding broke on it.. the thing works fine still , you can also mix match subs and amps and itll all work fine, if you put 6 pairs of subs inside a car and a bunch of amps random amps and subs vs just one pair of subs and a amp. the more speakers, the more power, the bigger box, it will be more than likely be louder. i know because i had kenwoods ,explodes ,and kickers back in the day all tossed together with randon junk amps, all tied together, the more speakers i put and amps. the louder it was, i mixed sealded and ported boxes, didnt care . if you add 2 15s in a sealed box and you already have 2 18s in a poarted. im telling you by adding the 15s it will be louder more than likely.
now this is funny, this kid is on crack.

just because your all **** lies, you guys and ur little subs and amps, please dudes. like you guys get on here and STAY on here, dude i have to turn off my backround data because ever 2SEC somebody texts back within 10min. yea TALK all that **** you want EVERY picture ive posted as my profile pic IVE owned, dealt with, and please i love the car ******** also. you aint got nothing to brag about, i have a 2004 silverado truck with over 580k on it with the stock motor.. ive had bikes, bikes over 1000cc.. i think ive been on here a week and ive seen are like pawn shop amps or some teenager hifonics type amps, the hifonics amps are ****** dont get me wrong i grew up on those, ive had TONS of subs, 18s down to lighting audio 10s, i mean solo x subs dc audio leval 6 18 but it had a few patched holes in the surround from abuse , my 05 xxx had one, my zv3 it was brandnew used to for years and let my friends borrow it, i had 2 type rs in a chevy caprice with a 30 with flowmasters, alpine type x 10 , i had bought a pair of dx subs , , ive seen complete custom subs, i mean complete CUSTOM subs, RE-read my post, every single thing about me saying a subs is true, to bad there just complete people who always rip people off and its almost impossible to find thing so its impossible to even make something from scratch, how to you think companys make there series, they make it by bolting random stuff together after a quick computer job.. ive seen extreamly rare subs, like having them in my room im not talking about just looking at them in some car.........find me a 2005 xxx re audio sub, or a n3 , IA wardens , blue cone z DD subs, or zx series amps from zapco.. yea thats what i though....if you CAN find it, its prolly blown or somethings wrong with it.....lol ive seen them all.. and guess what, thats how i know youll get burned UNLESS you meet him in person... i dare you to order one of those subs or amps and not even think 2CE. that ***** will arive with half a motor

like if i said a zv3 18 is prolly one of the best 18z that have ever been made youd say i was lying.. great 18. you can put it on 500 rms and itll bump, you can over power them also, they work in small boxes unlike almost all the other 18s. dont get me wrong theres many other 18s that have more value and stuff and take more power but i would say i always disliked my zv3 the most, but i must say its one of the longer lasting subs that ive had and its made extreamly good. the cone on it its rocksolid and the surround are a taller surround but im telling you that cone will still move 4 inches, ive also seen people on you.tube they just power the hell out of it, and yea you can like u can just cram power to the point you like just rip the whole cone out, i traded my friend a solo x for a while , and he ran it on 2 planet audio big band 2400 amps for the whole time and the coil look brandnew and he like cranked the gain on it until it sounded muddy, i mean these amps would get wicked hot within 3 songs and you could smell them

Sonicknuckles.... you have to think out your posts and make coherent thoughts translate to the page. I'm interested in your thoughts and insights. But reading your posts is a lot like my 3 year old telling me a story. It all makes sense to him because he knows what he wants to say..... but all I can do is smile and nod my head and pick up key points and phrases.

504084.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.