subs with extreamly high motor force

sonicknuckles49

Senior VIP Member
Im trying to make a subwoofer but i want to use the strongest motors out there. I know that my old 2005 re audio xxx had a strong motor along with the FI BTL N3 series and N2 series, DD z series motr and incrimanator audio warden motors are also strong. Im thinking of using a 4 layer coil instead of a 8 layer butttttt im not so sure. I want a sq sub, dont think a sq sub cant get loud, im using 4-6 spiders and i want a paper cone. I want to be able to power it with a large amp and i want it to play in a larger box , also NO PINKY SIZE SURRPUNDS LIKE THE ZV4...

This guy is great. So who are you really? You can't be an actual person. On the other hand, it's never too late to go back to the ones who wronged you and ask for a hug. You have to forgive them though, that's the tough part.

why dont you buy my bike, i had a 2001 kawasaki zx1200 for one summer before that i had a cbr 1000, blew the motor and crashed the it right into a ditch because the rod broke, 1200z have long wheel bases and 1000s have smaller and make them do wheelies

dont know the ohm load, dont care, its a speaker. all i did was invert the dam speaker, hook all the channels to it and i played it like that. try it yourself. and im telling you the speaker works and towards the bottom its kinda burnt and the one winding broke on it.. the thing works fine still , you can also mix match subs and amps and itll all work fine, if you put 6 pairs of subs inside a car and a bunch of amps random amps and subs vs just one pair of subs and a amp. the more speakers, the more power, the bigger box, it will be more than likely be louder. i know because i had kenwoods ,explodes ,and kickers back in the day all tossed together with randon junk amps, all tied together, the more speakers i put and amps. the louder it was, i mixed sealded and ported boxes, didnt care . if you add 2 15s in a sealed box and you already have 2 18s in a poarted. im telling you by adding the 15s it will be louder more than likely.
Ur a idiot do urself a favor and never post here again ..i cant handle this much retard in one night ..did u live under powerlines as a kid or eat paint chips? If i had a dollar for every ghetto *** system in town with 6 12s or 4 15s or 2 10s and 3 12s together that my pair of 12s was louder than i could give you money to check urself into somewhere u can get help..this is a bad troll bc no one is this dumb , right?

why dont you buy my bike, i had a 2001 kawasaki zx1200 for one summer before that i had a cbr 1000, blew the motor and crashed the it right into a ditch because the rod broke, 1200z have long wheel bases and 1000s have smaller and make them do wheelies
Did u fall off of all of them and have severe brain damage?

Thats a good point. You should read up on gravity and balanced/ unbalanced forces. Should help with all your endeavors. Ever been to niagra falls or the grand canyon?

and 90% of my subs and amps have been crisp, im talking no mounting marks or nothing. no scratches on the bottom of the magnet, nothing with the origanal gasket and dont have tears by the screw holes on it. like that rubber gasket? yea not a single rip on it by the srcew holes and thats where 95% of sub gaskets rip first.

ive had subs and amps your *** would drool over.
Bitch, I have better shit than you'll ever have.

DDZ, M4a, N3's, 9512's, ect.

nope not yet. bet you 100 percent that motors stock also. i bet you cant even bleed the brakes on it or the clutch or change the back tire by ur self.
Bleeding brakes and changing tires is pussy shit.

and 90% of my subs and amps have been crisp, im talking no mounting marks or nothing. no scratches on the bottom of the magnet, nothing with the origanal gasket and dont have tears by the screw holes on it. like that rubber gasket? yea not a single rip on it by the srcew holes and thats where 95% of sub gaskets rip first.
Those gaskets are less than $20. Who gives a shit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.