Subs in a 95 Camaro Z28.

I had the same box in that pic. See if you can get something similar to that built. Also the aq2200 is a nice amp. Have one myself. Thats a big wibdow. Be careful and dont blow it out lol
Lol is there anything I can do to help to prevent that?

Blowing out the window? lmao do not worry about that..
You have a few options, just know that car is VERY easy to get loud in..the 3 8s will give you more than enough output..

For now just worry about the install itself..enclosure, tuning etc.
I thought you can never be to loud? lol... This ain't going to over power my front stage is it?

In that small car, a single 8 can over power the front stage.
But i wouldnt worry about that at all, nothing a little bit of tuning couldnt control..
If thats the case. Should I even bother with 3 8's?

If thats the case. Should I even bother with 3 8's?
Why not? Always easy to "turn it down"...

Mobile Audio Tip: What you want to do is turn the volume knob counter-clockwise, this will lower the overall "loudness" of your system

lowx.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.