Sub won't hit higher notes

RWhite

I have 1 Nvxvcw122 dual 2 ohm hooked up to a hifonics brx1200.1D at 1ohm. The system hits lower notes pretty well:veryhapp: but when it comes to higher notes it doesn't even play or barley at all.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rage.gif.0ad8a6e5565b5fddce406566fdd05149.gif any help?

Could also be a phase problem with the sub where it interacts with the full range speakers at the bottom of their range.

I had that problem once and thought my enclosure was the problem. Or bad door speaker installation or a number of other possibilities.

I let it go on for months b/c I didn't want to do the redesign/rebuild. Then one day it dawned on me. I just flipped the phase switch (dial actually) on my sub amp and my mid-bass came to life...

And I felt like an idiot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.