Sub with great sound quality

Croat23
10+ year member

I'm looking to put a system in my cougar and was wondering what subs you guys would recommend for sound quality first and thump second. Right now I'm leaning towards an infinity perfect 12, but I've read alot of post where people seem to blow their perfects out rather easily. Give me some suggestions. The price range I'm lookin for is under $300 dollars. Thanks.

Mike

2 shivas //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

alpine type R's are also good subs...very comparable.....maybe a VERY little bit of loss in sq...but a hella lot more in spl

i'm gonna say this simply to get it outta the way and save the rest of you from having to say it.

uh.....you could get a BRAHMA!

No, really...

SQ is all about install. If you put it in the right box and seal it up real nice and tight, almost any sub you use will have good SQ.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.