Sub suggestion

I've wondered if they were any good. I may keep an eye out for when they go off preorder.
I'd even go so far as to guess that a pair of Xfl-15 would CRUSH a single 18 on your power. A Tahoe? 48"w x 26+"d?... 19" T?... I think 2 lower powered 15's would be your best bet.
That ride is the meat and potatoes of Bassheads.
I've helped /w/ a few. even a pair ol' tired Sa15 will still impress. Maybe not the "best" or world beating results everyone is after but it WILL utilize your power rather well if done right.

Kinda hard to miss the target when you've got that much space available Imo.

I'd even go so far as to guess that a pair of Xfl-15 would CRUSH a single 18 on your power. A Tahoe? 48"w x 26+"d?... 19" T?... I think 2 lower powered 15's would be your best bet.
That ride is the meat and potatoes of Bassheads.
I've helped /w/ a few. even a pair ol' tired Sa15 will still impress. Maybe not the "best" or world beating results everyone is after but it WILL utilize your power rather well if done right.

View attachment 24586

Kinda hard to miss the target when you've got that much space available Imo.
What's your opinion on the Lowballer? I want something that i'm sure no one around me has even heard of. It's 900W RMS.

I like headroom with wattage. I've seen way more underpowered system blow up than overpowered ones.

3000 watt amp? I'd look at 2500-2800 watt subs total
1200 watt amp? I'd look at 1000w subs
10,000 watt amp? I'd look for 8000w subs total

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.