sub recommendation dc 3.5k

The parameters are not published. The "recommended ported volume" is listed as 5.5. So did I just spend $1000 on a piece of garbage or are some of the commenters just talking out of their as s??
The person shitting up this thread is a known retard and troll. Most of us have him on "ignore list'

Notice he asks questions that you have already answered? That he doesn't even care to take time to write in legible English?

He pops in every thread to post a dozen times in more and more desperate cries for attention. Also he changed his username and profile to mimic a legitimate member so should be considered a shady character in general. If this board had any active mods he would have been banned months ago.

My .02 at 5.5 cube on your power you'd probably do about the same with a 15....depending on where you're putting it you may have done better with a single 15 in a smaller box, but LV6 is top tier any way you slice it.

All D.C. Lvl 6 I seen are pretty stiff. They have like a 4500rms rating. Idk what you consider soft spiders but I take it you never felt with a DC lvl6 in person before.
All this attention you guys give him is the reason he continues to come by posting his nonsense.

All D.C. Lvl 6 I seen are pretty stiff. They have like a 4500rms rating. Idk what you consider soft spiders but I take it you never felt with a DC lvl6 in person before.
Now see....how can he predict something w/o knowing the product in his hands?? Fuckindouchebagitellya.

the stock spider pack is softer and lends them to high QMS. you can order them with a few different stiffnesses. and yes they still are pretty **** stiff with a CMS of .35 its the high MMS that makes the QMS so high.

The person shitting up this thread is a known retard and troll. Most of us have him on "ignore list'
Notice he asks questions that you have already answered? That he doesn't even care to take time to write in legible English?

He pops in every thread to post a dozen times in more and more desperate cries for attention. Also he changed his username and profile to mimic a legitimate member so should be considered a shady character in general. If this board had any active mods he would have been banned months ago.

My .02 at 5.5 cube on your power you'd probably do about the same with a 15....depending on where you're putting it you may have done better with a single 15 in a smaller box, but LV6 is top tier any way you slice it.
you are clueless. not to mention i recommended he do the 15 instead of using a poorly mechanically damped 18s and shoving it in 5.5 cubes to control the mass. efficiency will suffer.

OP Id call up rusty. he might still recommend the softer spider pack 18 if you have the space but I doubt it. your better off IMO with the stiffer spider pack on the 15 and doing 4 cubes with alot of port area.

Regardless, I've already purchased the sub. I will build the box as big as possible for the space I have and see what comes of it. I have a feeling it will do well in the space I have.

Regardless, I've already purchased the sub. I will build the box as big as possible for the space I have and see what comes of it. I have a feeling it will do well in the space I have.
why would you build the box without knowing the parameters? level 5 and 6s are generally built to order.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

I may not understand parameters but you are the biggest forums bullshitter. And that I'm pretty sure everyone can agree on.
think i care what a few idiots think?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.