• subs back, multiple cirlce ports

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list

brafferty

CarAudio.com Elite
idaho
I will soon have 2 pioneer Ts 3001D2 Subs (i have one now) and im wanting to build myself a box for these. Ive heard that subs up port back would be best but i figured id come to a forum to discuss. In case these matter, im thinking of tuning to 30 hz for better quality, and of coarse 2 ports, one for each sub. I will be amping them to a mono amp either 1000 rms or 1200 rms (500-600 rms per sub) My car is has the hatchback, not the other model. Thanks for any help

For a wagon/SUV, most of the times it is best to fire up/rear and port rear. I have not done an outback install, but it is not much larger than my Mazda wagon and I have done loads of boxes in it.

anyway i can see someones box set up like that? im just curius to see how it looks just seeing the ports.

Also, im lost on the internet ha, i swear i found A site, the pionner site, that sold an older model of the Pionner Ts w 3001d2s, but now i can only find the newer one, anyone wanna help?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i can post a pic later if needed

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...