JL overpriced?

Participant count
  • Participant list
The new soundqubed 8's are hyped up, theres and theres Digital Designs. You can get the 8w7ae for alot cheaper than $400. $249 to be exact.

Please tell me where because I have been scouring the web trying to find a price that low.
Where do you live? Thats a local price here in LA theres "whole sale" stores that sell stuff for really cheap

Please tell me where because I have been scouring the web trying to find a price that low.
CT Sounds Meso 8 call a dealer for price

Digital Designs 1508 call a dealer for price

Digital Designs 2508 call a dealer for price

Digital Designs super 8 call a dealer for price

Sundown SA8v2 $149

Sundown X8 probabaly around $200

Soundqubed HDS208 $119

Skar zvx8 $209

DC Audio M3 8 $179

American Bass vfl 8 $115

Massive Audio Hippo 8 $129

I would run any of these before I spend $400 on a 8w7. The 8w7 is definitely a worthy sub to use but not for that price. You would probably be satisfied with any of the subs I listed above. You can look up the DD prices online, but a dealer with most likely give you a much better price in person

CT Sounds Meso 8 call a dealer for priceDigital Designs 1508 call a dealer for price

Digital Designs 2508 call a dealer for price

Digital Designs super 8 call a dealer for price

Sundown SA8v2 $149

Sundown X8 probabaly around $200

Soundqubed HDS208 $119

Skar zvx8 $209

DC Audio M3 8 $179

American Bass vfl 8 $115

Massive Audio Hippo 8 $129

I would run any of these before I spend $400 on a 8w7. The 8w7 is definitely a worthy sub to use but not for that price. You would probably be satisfied with any of the subs I listed above. You can look up the DD prices online, but a dealer with most likely give you a much better price in person
I notice your rocking the CT stuff. There is no dealer near me so I reached out to them through the website so maybe they will sell direct. Scar looks interesting as does sundown which I keep looking at.

I notice your rocking the SA stuff. There is no dealer near me so I reached out to them through the website so maybe they will sell direct. Scar looks interesting as does sundown which I keep looking at.
Yeah I have personally used every 8 Digital Designs has to offer including the 308 in the loaded enclosures (except the super 8 that supposedly just came out). I have also used all 3 versions of the Sundown SA8 and there E8. There rest either close friends have used or I have seen demos in person. Im currently planning to run 2 of the CT Sounds Meso 8s in a t-line in my wifes ride. I have also done a good bit with 6.5" subs too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpinhooptie

bumpinhooptie
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Dub7sonoma