sub installation question

Participant count
  • Participant list
yes it is possible. very possible. u'll need an rca adapter mostly. as long as ur stock alternator can handle ur amp u'll be fine. most stock alts can handle about 500rms. MOST is the keyword.

i'm from nebraska too. i'm down by kearney.

ok rcas carry the signal (music) to the amp. well most factory H/U 's don't have rca jacks. so this adapter hooks up to a speaker in ur car and makes it so u can plug rca's in. that way u get the signal.

i bought one for like 10 bucks. they should have them at a local shop. i bought mine at video kingdom cuz they sell car audio.

nebraska isn't a bad place at all. but dude just to let u know i live on a farm. so i'm not in the city like u.

thanks for the help.. im gunna go to stereo west today and pick one up..

and farms are cool.. i know a couple people that live on farms and theres nothing wrong with that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.