Sub Ideas for a specific size box

Can you make a trick looking upper baffle to cover that hole and have a 10" sub cutout in the new baffle?.......That would open up way more opportunities.....There are numerous 10s that would kick azz in that cf.......

[quote name='double 07']Can you make a trick looking upper baffle to cover that hole and have a 10" sub cutout in the new baffle?.......That would open up way more opportunities.....There are numerous 10s that would kick azz in that cf.......[/QUOTE]

might be able 2 i was really thinking about doing that. im not the greatest at working with wood :(. but i do have a great box maker local to me to see what he could do and for how much.

Cadence S2 Series S2W12 D4 12" 1200 Watts DVC Dual 4 Ohm Car Audio Subwoofer Sub 812902010793 | eBay

also have som rd sonance motors and baskets laying around was thinking if @SPLaudio ; could make something out of them to work in this box

cory decided to go with you over the old school orion :). motor sent out today comeing from my fathers house on long island. sub will be sent back to me in florida same as the other subs i had you build me :). If you need my addy again pm me @SPLaudio ;

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.