Who is excited for the w6v3?

Do want, but still overpriced for my blood. Will have to wait to find a gently used one, which will be difficult considering the typical JL sub user lol

What's different?

"Larger, more powerful motor systems 12W6v3: 20% larger 10W6v3: 26% larger

Greater linear excursion capability: 12W6v3: 14% more than W6v2 10W6v3: 23% more than W6v2

More durable rubber surround

Improved cooling circuit design (patented)"

Bro, you're hyped up about a driver that has tons of new 'technological advances' dumped into it that finally allows it to spec out about the same as the entry level EPIC line from TC but costs how much more. Yes, that was rhetorical. At least the tards finally starting using rubber surrounds. They need to get serious about shorting rings in the motor instead of silver rings on the cone. Please buy anything other than JL... There are a host of single drivers that would stomp the shit out of a pair of those things.

Bro, you're hyped up about a driver that has tons of new 'technological advances' dumped into it that finally allows it to spec out about the same as the entry level EPIC line from TC but costs how much more. Yes, that was rhetorical. At least the tards finally starting using rubber surrounds. They need to get serious about shorting rings in the motor instead of silver rings on the cone. Please buy anything other than JL... There are a host of single drivers that would stomp the shit out of a pair of those things.
My guy Shane keepin it real!

Murph is cool as a cucumber.

Bro, you should let your bangs grow out longer so it doesn't look like you have such a fivehead. Post a bigger pic so we can model different hairstyles on your mug. Could be fun.

Murph is cool as a cucumber.
Bro, you should let your bangs grow out longer so it doesn't look like you have such a fivehead. Post a bigger pic so we can model different hairstyles on your mug. Could be fun.
if thats a five head, i have a six head

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.