Stolen Stereo Integrity Magnums

i find this funny as fvck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
1. a hifonics brutus amp. its cheap, its nasty, it clips like a fvcka and its made in the far far east as hi fonics are no longer what they used to be. your amps are an important building block of the system. why teh heck do you think they cost $200? you get what you pay for, dumbass.

Every now and again I'll see a drive-by-post with someone talking smack about the Brutus. Is it really that bad? I'm still weighing my options for my sub stage, and I see that most people have, and like, the BX1500D. I don't care what BIG_SUPERMAN72 has, or what he has to say. Is the new 2004 Brutus amps worth it or not? I absolutely love my ZX6400, and although I'm a newbie, it is definitely a quality product and works excellent. Compared to the **** I used to own.

Even though this is totally off topic, yes the Brutus 1500 is worth every penny. In my eyes, the people that are bashing it are probably not in high spirits about the amp because they're using it for some other load other than 1 ohm.

GL SI, sorry this happened.

-b

Superman you must be young. As you grow older you might realize how touchy respect can be. Once its lost it is almost impossible to regain. Its obvious that it may mean little to you now, but in the future as you try to mature and put all your lame drama behind you, you're going to find out how all those little comments and things you've done come back to bite you in the ass. Don't take this as a bashing, take it more as free wisdom from someone who's been there and done that. If I had a dollar for all the things I wish I could take back, I would be very wealthy.

Big superman is just a fat angry hick...

On topic, however- I feel for SI- they looked to be a great company that had their **** together and were getting bigger by their product performance. Wish Nick good luck in getting everything back together and going strong again.

P.S.- Clarke smells. But I still love him.

In my eyes, the people that are bashing it are probably not in high spirits about the amp because they're using it for some other load other than 1 ohm.
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. i have experienced everything from RF Power 1000.2's to Zapco 9's so i just about know what makes a good amp and what doesnt.

hi fonics are NOT what they used to be by any tretch of the imagination. they certainly arent no pyle but they sure aint up there with the best.

i rate it alongside a JBL 1200.1....cheap and does the job.......and no i didnt run it below 1 ohm.

not as big of peice of **** as your ford....
hey, don't be hatin' now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

on a thread-related note, i hope everything turns out well...

This is complete ********. I'm sorry to hear Nick. I have only heard good things about you and your company.

Everyone is behind you so I'm sure this will all work out in the end.

Good luck,

Craig G

I wouldnt know what it looks like.
I would think they look just like a regular Magnum, except logoless //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

enough people around here have them in their sig, you should get an idea what they look like.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. i have experienced everything from RF Power 1000.2's to Zapco 9's so i just about know what makes a good amp and what doesnt.
hi fonics are NOT what they used to be by any tretch of the imagination. they certainly arent no pyle but they sure aint up there with the best.

i rate it alongside a JBL 1200.1....cheap and does the job.......and no i didnt run it below 1 ohm.

1. a hifonics brutus amp. its cheap, its nasty, it clips like a fvcka and its made in the far far east as hi fonics are no longer what they used to be. your amps are an important building block of the system. why teh heck do you think they cost $200? you get what you pay for, dumbass.

JTmoney, it seems that everything you are arguing is all opinion except the clipping problem. Although I don't know the ends and outs of the circuitry of the bx1500, I can safely say I do not have that problem (clipping) that you state, and I go on very long road trips with the amp with no problems playing at peak volumes. I'm not saying that you are wrong, but if you could point out what exactly is so bad about the amp other than it only costs $200 & is made in the far east (I have no idea what this has to do with anything). If you could enlighten me on this matter in PM, that would be great so that this thread isn't cluttered with BIG SUPERMAN/BX1500 crap. Please don't PM me with anything other than factual information and don't bother PMing me about the "glow".

If by "not what they used to be" you mean the Z600 I opened up having enough output transistors and power supply MOSFETs for double it's rated power, then you are right.

This is getting way off topic anyway guys... thread is about SI and the loss experienced therein. Not about some kid who seems to hate SI or whether HiFonics is good or not.

Man you can go straight to hell for that comment. Obviously you've never been stolen from before. You've probably never even used any SI equipment to justify that last part of the statement. I truly hope you get all your **** stolen and bi-|-ch about it on here, so we can say "it's a part of life, LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT".
Don't waste your time. Doesn't "American Attitude since 1987" give you a clue? I had no idea trailer-park trash could start so young.

Hi guys. As Rangerman posted, there are a few logo-less subs out there, but they are VERY rare. Unless a forum member posts theirs for sale, it's probably a stolen woofer. The theives could try to sell them, but with less than 50 out there, it'll be hard.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm over at Hoss's computer right now typing this up. I've also posted on the ssaudio forum. BTW: There are pics of the new woofers on the ssaudio forum. Just do a search. I remember at least two threads about people getting the 15's.

Anyway, I'm going to get off here for now. Forum mods, if you could watch my old IP address's for me I would appreciate it. Thanks again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.