Stolen Stereo Integrity Magnums

i think SI should post pics of everything they have pics of. i mean product/inside shop/out of the shop....maybe something can happen if we all look at for this company, we really need pics of the subs/prototype IF POSSIBLE

**** this *****. i hope those thieves get caught and punished aggresively. members of online forums should start a paypal donation to nick.
Sounds like a good idea to me...now if Nick would come on here and post the account he wants us to send the money to...

wow if u start a paypal donation ur just gay as hell. Its a problem its part of life. LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT. I wouldnt steal them. I dont steal POS things.

Man you can go straight to hell for that comment. Obviously you've never been stolen from before. You've probably never even used any SI equipment to justify that last part of the statement. I truly hope you get all your **** stolen and bi-|-ch about it on here, so we can say "it's a part of life, LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT".

Sounds like a good idea to me...now if Nick would come on here and post the account he wants us to send the money to...
With no computer, it'll be tough ... though I'm sure he'll be over at a friends house or back at the realty business as soon as he finds something out.

- Steve

logoless SI magnums shouldnt be too hard to find once they start circulating. Im sure the whole online car audio community will be on the lookout for logoless magnums and you can start asking questions. If I see anything, you know ill be sure you hit you up with what I know or find out.

yea. Stolen **** is just gay. I hate when ppl rip other ppl off. CUZ THEY ARE TOO POOR. Why cant ppl just work hard for ****? lazeeeeeeeeee.
poverty doesn't cause people to steal. being a dirty c*cksucking thief b*stard is what causes people to steal.

and as far as the paypal donations thing goes...

i'd hope nick is above accepting charity of this nature. nice, honest, hard working people get their **** jacked every day, and we don't take up collections for them. its crappy to see something like this happen, but that's how it goes. As the lead singer of The Eels once said: "Life is hard. So am I."

PayPal is a good idea, but if the computer has the email address he uses to use PayPal with, it wouldn't be a good idea, as the crooks could have his PayPal info. (if Nick has PayPal to begin with). I'll definitely check eBay for the woofers. I'm new to the forum, but I feel for the man. What a bunch of crap!

logoless SI magnums shouldnt be too hard to find once they start circulating. Im sure the whole online car audio community will be on the lookout for logoless magnums and you can start asking questions. If I see anything, you know ill be sure you hit you up with what I know or find out.
Hold up now...my two current Mags are logoless because they came out of that batch. I think there are a few more out there as well.

I wouldn't steal them. I don't steal POS things.
Seems to me like everywhere you go and post, it's just to get some b.s. started. Most of your posts serve no purpose to anyone, so why don't you grow up.......

Nick, good luck in getting this matter solved.......... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

wow if u start a paypal donation ur just gay as hell. Its a problem its part of life. LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT. I wouldnt steal them. I dont steal POS things.

hey, i think we have a new forum loser list enductee.......that is if hes not there yet. can u make a DOUCHE list while your at it, and this kid should be the only one on it. Magnums are NICE subs from what i hear. can we get a reason why some of the logoless subs were sent out without a logo? and what else should we look out for?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.