Stolen Stereo Integrity Magnums

jtmoney
10+ year member

i DiDn'T dO iT!!!
Hi guys. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Just had a chat with Nick at Stereo Integrity and there is some unfortunate news.

Last night the entire stock of Stereo Integrity Magnums was stolen from Stereo Integrity's premises near Charlotte, NC, when Nick wasn't around.

These 'Magnums' are actually logo-less and so are very unique - there is nothing on the dustcap at all, and so 42 unique woofers were stolen when the door was jacked in.

Pls could this a) be stickied and b) be passed onto other major forums where people in the NC area can keep a look out.

This is a bad thing to happen to any business, but for a smaller business its real, real bad.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Thats BS...chances are he has business insurance that covers theft, fire and that kinda crap. I hope they find them all or at least some so they can trace it back and give this ahole his beating he deserves //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Karleon whats up with the ssaudio forums? I keep getting a blank site with pop ups when I go there.

i wonder how long that would have tookin them, i mean dam 42 woofers?

i hope he has some back problems now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i wonder how long that would have tookin them, i mean dam 42 woofers?
i hope he has some back problems now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
not to mention computers and such....wow must had some time on their hands

The following is from Nick.....

Hi. I really don't know what to post except for what you've read is true (I'm at a Realty business using their computer to post this) - everything was stolen. Confidential business documents, licensing agreements, tax info, bank statements, EVERY subwoofer (THE prototype, all new subs, etc) , all of it...gone.

I actually only had one outstanding order (the 302's, which are still here because they were in my garrage) and one claw Magnum to be repaired (stolen). But it is true, I have no net access because every computer (personal and business) was stolen.

If insurance doesn't cover it, SI is gone. This is a huge blow.

But thanks for posting (Clarke, Hollis, Ryan, everyone) guys. I'll try to be on here as much as I can, when I can.

And if the web site goes ape-$hit or random emails get sent out (Outlook along with passwords and such were on one of cause they were in my garrage) and one claw Magnum to be repaired (stolen). But it is true, I have no net access because every computer (personal and business) was stolen.

If insurance doesn't cover it, SI is gone. This is a huge blow.

But thanks for posting (Clarke, Hollis, Ryan, everyone) guys. I'll try to be on here as much as I can, when I can.

And if the web site goes ape-$hit or random emails get sent out (Outlook along with passwords and such were on one of the computers) it isn't me, it's the theives

Those fu(kers really need to be shot...I've never had any experience with any SI, but it always sounded like a good solid little company just getting started...I truly hate as$holes who feel the need not to work for their stuff and profit from others' hard work...good luck with finding those fu(king as$holes, Nick...or at least getting money from insurance if you can.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.