Stolen Stereo Integrity Magnums

Hold up now...my two current Mags are logoless because they came out of that batch. I think there are a few more out there as well.
THIEF! IT WAS RANGERMAN!!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/idea.gif.5acb6a39a9b92425414c316dda202bad.gif

hehe :tomatofac

Seems to me like everywhere you go and post, it's just to get some b.s. started. Most of your posts serve no purpose to anyone, so why don't you grow up.......
He's had it against SI from day one ... so don't think anything he says is even worth considering.

- Steve

cuz they're ****.
On a serious tip, Stereo Integrity is a great company. Nick is a great guy to work with. I have no clue on why you keep trashing this company, maybe you are just trying to up your post count. Maybe you just like getting on peoples nerves. But comments like that really serves no purpose on these forums. You can put an SI subwoofer up to any of the mainstream brands, and SI is either above or right with them. Im not even trying to argue this subject with you, it would be pointless. I just dont think its right for you to talk smack about a company, that i feel you know nothing about. And the reason why i say you know nothing about them, is because of your comments like the one i quoted.

Magnums are NICE subs from what i hear. can we get a reason why some of the logoless subs were sent out without a logo? and what else should we look out for?
The magnums we're sent out without a logo because a company known as Mitek owns the right to the word "manum" in the car audio industry. So Nick and SI decided to go logoless for this batch in order to keep the arrival date the same as before this controversy started. Just look out for a lump sum of car audio equipment that has extreme high fidelity, also you can go to SI's website for pictures of all of their merchandise. Hope this helps.

cuz they're ****.
i find this funny as fvck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

why? cos lets analyze your install

we have

1. a hifonics brutus amp. its cheap, its nasty, it clips like a fvcka and its made in the far far east as hi fonics are no longer what they used to be. your amps are an important building block of the system. why teh heck do you think they cost $200? you get what you pay for, dumbass.

2. you have pioneer 4 ways - i rest my case, nothing further needs to be said.

3. you have an RE SX. admittedly not a bad sub, but about as far from a magnum in sq ability and clean streetbass as your ford is from a ferrari. nice try.

guess that just about summs up your system and 'expertise' (the lack of it) in this area..................you ARE the weakest link - goodbye //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif

Well that sums it up then.......he's definitely an RE label queen, or RE **** ass if you will. Therefore he feels he has to bash SI. Atleast thats all I can think of.

Adam //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

hey guys, sorry to bust up some of the OT drama here, but i have some updates to keep everyone on top of things here...

nick is currently working everything out as best he can, and as fast as he can. as you already know he doesent have a computer to use anymore, but he will most likely be making posts from my computer or from another local friends computer in the next few days, ill see if i can get him to post something on this thread, but it may take some time seeing as he is incredibly busy at the moment.

i will be posting updates as i recieve them, i live about 15 minutes away from nick, so i will try to keep everyone updated as much as possible. there isnt much to say right now that hasnt been said already. all outstanding orders are being dealt with already(there was only one at the time), and as you should assume, no new orders are being taken.

nick has asked that no one attempt to email him, PM him, or use any computer means to get in touch with him, since he has no way of getting those messages. if anyone has any questions, concerns, or info you can email it to myself(whydoismellbacon@hotmail.com), or jacob, whos info is on the stereo integrity page. but neither nick or marty will be able to get in touch with you.

also, if there is a person on this forum with the name jim and you sent in a claw basket mag to have the spider landing re-glued, please email me A.S.A.P.

thanks to everyone for their concern, and i will do my best to keep everyone updated.

Hollis Taylor

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.