Stolen Stereo Integrity Magnums

I can't believe I'm just now seeing these threads...

I hope the insurance can do something for you....don't want to see SI go by the wayside.

Good luck Nick.....when this all gets resolved and those bastards are caught, start making a prototype 8!

Regards,

Jon Morgan

I posted on SSA...

But my prayers are with them.

If the stolen equipment isn't recovered, I hope that the insurance will cover the purchase of new computers and test equipment, so that besides the inconvenience of it all, SI can emerge from this even better than they were before.

But let's go police... I want to hear some news of those leads developing into an arrest! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cop.gif.57eb2cc10a7efd04d31083ca3c30d53c.gif

Good luck Nick... persevere!

Keep in mind that since they are logo less, they might try to sell them on Ebay as a no name or a different name all together. Just a heads up to look for any sub that might look like a Magnum. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif So they basically look like Rangermans subs without the logo right?

Keep in mind that since they are logo less, they might try to sell them on Ebay as a no name or a different name all together. Just a heads up to look for any sub that might look like a Magnum. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif So they basically look like Rangermans subs without the logo right?
Yes...with 12 spoke baskets.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.