STATE your DREAM CAR!

Originally posted by Moocow16 i personally hate the old porsches, the huge whale tales, they look so horrible.
cant say ive ever been a fan of porsche. hell ive never even really been a fan of any sports car, but thats me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i guess both of you dont like the classics or have you seen a classic porsche? if you have seen the 52" and 56" then i bet it will change you. i have driven a 52 and 56 and they are swell, though they are not mine.

looks a can be very decieving MOOCOW so dont say horrible. if you have felt how to drive one then i guess you dont know the anything about it but if you havent then PLS KEEP THAT COMMENT AWAY! dont be judgemental if you have nothing under that statement.

as for BROCK, man its all a personal choice. i know you like the classy bentlys and all - i respect that.

Originally posted by MUGEN! as for BROCK, man its all a personal choice. i know you like the classy bentlys and all - i respect that.
I never said you didnt, I was just adding my input. Not trying to bash anything, I'm just talking...

Originally posted by MUGEN! as for BROCK, man its all a personal choice. i know you like the classy bentlys and all - i respect that.
thats all i said about you man! im not dissin you and all. personally i like bently too.

well, its all friendly man i know. i just hate it when people say something and dont have the things to back it up - not refering to you man!

Originally posted by MUGEN! thats all i said about you man! im not dissin you and all. personally i like bently too.

well, its all friendly man i know. i just hate it when people say something and dont have the things to back it up - not refering to you man!
Its all good. Its just most of the time when I say that I could care less about any sportscar people are always like what the hell is wrong with you, you ****. Screw that, sports cars are not my thing...but to each their own. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Originally posted by Brock Its all good. Its just most of the time when I say that I could care less about any sportscar people are always like what the hell is wrong with you, you ****. Screw that, sports cars are not my thing...but to each their own. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
i agee man " to each their own" we all have preferences and all that, even at the kinds of materials for our audio its also a matter of " to each their own"

Originally posted by MUGEN! i guess both of you dont like the classics or have you seen a classic porsche? if you have seen the 52" and 56" then i bet it will change you. i have driven a 52 and 56 and they are swell, though they are not mine.

looks a can be very decieving MOOCOW so dont say horrible. if you have felt how to drive one then i guess you dont know the anything about it but if you havent then PLS KEEP THAT COMMENT AWAY! dont be judgemental if you have nothing under that statement.

as for BROCK, man its all a personal choice. i know you like the classy bentlys and all - i respect that.
i was merely stating my oppinion on the looks of the car, is there something wrong with that? like u said, each to their own, and my own oppinion is that the older porches with the whale tales look horrible. i've never driven one, so i have no oppinion on it's performance. if i were given one, i might keep it if i liked it enough, but chances are i'd sell it and fix up my car, a nice 347 stroker kit, mmmmmm.

'67 L-88 stingray corvette 427 tri power. with about 150 sq ft edead 2 idmax or l7 12's on a memphis 1500d and a set of cd-3 horns with a scanspeak 6 in the kick and 8 in the door each with a 3002 running each set and a 75 runnin the horns headunit would be something retro looking...prolly mod out an older clarion peice with 2 audiocontrol dqs's (the one with 31 band digital eq and 3 way xover)

Current generation BMW M5 with full AC Shnitzer build-up. Audio would have to wait until I finish spanking it looking at the car parked in my garage. Say, a few months. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.