STATE your DREAM CAR!

Originally posted by awalbert88 I don't hate the Supra, I just don't like it. If that's your thing, then good for you. I'd just much rather drive an American car, and one that can produce lots of low-end torque. The 1/4 mile is all about low-end power, which is why muscle cars are so dominant. Sure, once that turbo is spooled up in the Supra, it will accelerate nice (as evidenced by the high trap speeds of Supras), but off the line, they just don't have the balls to compete.
sweet, american muscle all the way. i can't stand turbo's, that annoying whine and the blow-off valve piss me off. although you can't get twin super's can you? but back to the main topic, 550 Barchetta Pininfarina:D nothin like a $325,000 car http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2405256769&category=6212

Originally posted by snova031 Bah...I'll take a nicely tuned Skyline over any american car any day...
yeah, and the clutch and the gas are on the opposite side, so the next time you get pulled over by a popo and try to drive away, you put it in fifth thinking it's first, slam on the clutch and let the gas out. god i wanna see somebody do that:)

Originally posted by Moocow16 yeah, and the clutch and the gas are on the opposite side, so the next time you get pulled over by a popo and try to drive away, you put it in fifth thinking it's first, slam on the clutch and let the gas out. god i wanna see somebody do that:)
Lol, that'd be funny...

my cousin was thinking about importing a skyline, only $10,000, nothing wrong with it, and only $2000 to ship it. kinda pissed he didn't, he's getting a truck instead:(

Originally posted by Moocow16 my cousin was thinking about importing a skyline, only $10,000, nothing wrong with it, and only $2000 to ship it. kinda pissed he didn't, he's getting a truck instead:(
bah, smack him. They are pretty cheap in Japan...

Originally posted by Moocow16 sweet, american muscle all the way. i can't stand turbo's, that annoying whine and the blow-off valve piss me off. although you can't get twin super's can you? but back to the main topic, 550 Barchetta Pininfarina:D nothin like a $325,000 car http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2405256769&category=6212
Actually, you can get twin superchargers, though the custom mounting hardware would be incredibly difficult to fabricate. Not to mention the huge parasitic losses from having to drive two compressors like that. I remember a web site where somebody did that to a SuperCoupe and was making insane power, though. Can't remember the URL.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.