STATE your DREAM CAR!

Id say 69 dodoge charger black w/ 528 HEMI older one, with blower system, no NOS, Roll over cage, Slicks, dual exhaust and enought HP to get the back tires off the ground and hit the bumper:sick: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

or TRANS am:D

Originally posted by TRANSAMCHARGER Id say 69 dodoge charger black w/ 528 HEMI older one, with blower system, no NOS, Roll over cage, Slicks, dual exhaust and enought HP to get the back tires off the ground and hit the bumper:sick: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

or TRANS am:D
D4MN! nice muscle car TRANS! im drooling! LOL! peace!

escalade with 24" rims, all windows tinted, black, v10, with chrome quad exhaust, lowered 3 inches, huge ass sticker of a marshmellow on the back window, and of course a JL system with a few w7's and a few JL amps. not that i am JL worshipper but it would all be good.

someday i will have this, just not sure when i am 35 that i will want it. college is all i need

I have so many

-'72 El Camino SS 454, red with black SS stripes, 8-71 blower stickin through the hood

-GTO Judge

-'64 Belvedere also with the 428 hemi

-'56 Chevy Nomad, fully restored (dad's got one)

-'69 Camaro pro-street, 454 (dad had one)

-Dodge Dart with the Hemi, not street-legal but who gives a ****

-'63 split window Vette

-GMC Syclone/Typhoon

-Buick GNX

these are just a few

Originally posted by jbl_marshall21 escalade with 24" rims, all windows tinted, black, v10, with chrome quad exhaust, lowered 3 inches, huge ass sticker of a marshmellow on the back window, and of course a JL system with a few w7's and a few JL amps. not that i am JL worshipper but it would all be good.

someday i will have this, just not sure when i am 35 that i will want it. college is all i need
that i like too~~~ yeah, you are right about college! KEEP up!

Originally posted by tommyk90 I have so many

-'72 El Camino SS 454, red with black SS stripes, 8-71 blower stickin through the hood

-GTO Judge

-'64 Belvedere also with the 428 hemi

-'56 Chevy Nomad, fully restored (dad's got one)

-'69 Camaro pro-street, 454 (dad had one)

-Dodge Dart with the Hemi, not street-legal but who gives a ****

-'63 split window Vette

-GMC Syclone/Typhoon

-Buick GNX

these are just a few
ALL SWELL TOM! i like the EL CAMINO. and the dodge with hemi!

The Autothority Porsche 996 featured in car and drivers supercar challenge..I'll try and find a pic, that thing was amazing..

*edit..that or a pewter 575M Maranello..never seen a nicer looking car.

Would like to own (this would be my stable if I got rich tomorrow) -

Sports car - Late 70's Porsche 930 or 911 turbo

Sedan - BMW 7 series

SUV - Hummer H2

Hot Rod - Late 40's Mercury chop top

Bike - Jesse James or Confederate

Would like to drive once - Top fuel drag car.

Oh, and I'd have nude hotties rub 'em with a diaper daily. :p

Originally posted by Jdg784 The Autothority Porsche 996 featured in car and drivers supercar challenge..I'll try and find a pic, that thing was amazing..

*edit..that or a pewter 575M Maranello..never seen a nicer looking car.
Ooo, now that you mentioned car and driver supercar challenge, and I'm a truck person, here's another one of my dream cars.

AWD, twin-turbo 427, 700 hp, and $135,000 price tag. God that thing would be badass. It spanked the lingenfelter vette in the quarter too.

Originally posted by Ralphus Would like to own (this would be my stable if I got rich tomorrow) -

Sports car - Late 70's Porsche 930 or 911 turbo

Sedan - BMW 7 series

SUV - Hummer H2

Hot Rod - Late 40's Mercury chop top

Bike - Jesse James or Confederate

Would like to drive once - Top fuel drag car.

Oh, and I'd have nude hotties rub 'em with a diaper daily. :p
i agree with the drag car!

btw, would you agree that the porsche made 1990 and below have superior design. if maserati is too expensive for me.. id take a porsch 1989 911 GT or turbo

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.