STATE your DREAM CAR!

Nah, that's good, but i didn't realize you said it was a semi-hemi, i thought it was a typo. I knew those numbers were extreme though. Torque was somewhere around 430-450 wasn't it? By the way you worded your post it sounded like the Boss429 we could get had a 427, but that was only a prototype motor. I do know more about cars than you think though.

hmmmm i really dont have one but if i have to choose then it would be the :

2003 Porsche GT2 Red with Red leather inside

(Wood Interior/Navigation/Wheelbars/SportSeats/Manual Trans/Xenon lights/Nice SQ System/Some nice 18/19 Inch Rims)

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

unrealisticly

69 camaro ZL-1

70 hemi cuda conv

66 427 cobra

61 ferrari 250 gt california spider LWB

realisticly

69 rs/ss camaro conv Indy pace car

Originally posted by TRANSAMCHARGER I like that new caddie cocept 16V 1000 HP 4 door automatic:D

and the new ford gt40
That things has a V12 in it.. with these gas prices you'll be lucky if you get 10mpg

The GT40 has a supercharged 5.4l dohc V8, and the new caddie concept has a 13.8L V16 - two Northstar V8's bolted together, really. The V16 might actually get 15-20mpg, because it can shut down whole banks of cylinders when it doesn't need the power. But realistically, it'll never be built anyway.

And yeah, the gas prices are getting stupid. Oil prices skyrocketed for no reason (there is no shortage), so we all get shafted.

Ok, for the Hemi, I'm going to try to give you the simple explanation:

The term 'Hemi' refers to the shape of the cylinder heads. The shape and design of the head plays a large part in the compression and air/fuel ratios, as well as how cleanly the mixture combusts. A hemispherical head allows for a very clean burn with a minimum of fuel deposits getting stuck in the cylinder. Instead of having the intake and exhaust valves sitting flat on top of each cylinder, they are sitting on a curved surface -- a hemisphere. The design tended to increase compression, which forced higher octane gasoline to be used, which is one reason why the hemi head design never really made it into most cars.

Hope that helped.

And do correct me if I'm wrong on any of it, though I think I have it right!

price.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

btw, the TANK idea is GREAT ~~~ i like that.

to add to my list: a hummer in full military outfit not the DRESSED one from CADDY.

LADY! i like your style. maserati, porsche 89, TANK and military hummer **** YOU ARE MY KINDDA LADY TOO! i sure do hope you dont handle guns coz if you do then I WILL LOVE YOU!! personally like glocks and german naggers.

as for the cars,

*89 PORSCHE 911 turbo (i agree. porsche 80's down have the best design of all the porsche) but ilke the classics too like

*52' 356 only 5000 were made.

*56'porsche 550 with a 1,498 cc engine only 20,000 were made.

>>> these are VERY HARD TO FIND in very good condition and if there are available its VERY EXPENSIVE

*66' FORD MUSTANG COUPE. (RED AND CONVERTIBLE)

Originally posted by Ralphus ****, I didn't realize so many people like old Porsches like me. 1977 Porsche 930 turbo is one of the best.
your not the only one buddy! nice choice on the 77 930 though! i think ferdinand porsche is the best car designer of all. all his designs are still very evident. especially the 1500 beatle.

1500 beatle coz i like the beatles hahaha but thats another topic! haha i just figured someone might correct me on that!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.