SPR 60c crossover question

i believe on the woofer there are 3 terminals. 1 pos 2 neg. 1 of the negatives is a bypass if your using an active crossover. the crossover is only for the tweeters, apline just threw a cap on the woofer to save on space, if your not going to use the tweeter i wouldnt worry about the crossover, just make sure you dont hook up the input on the speaker to the bypass, and make sure its going through that cap.

i believe on the woofer there are 3 terminals. 1 pos 2 neg. 1 of the negatives is a bypass if your using an active crossover. the crossover is only for the tweeters, apline just threw a cap on the woofer to save on space, if your not going to use the tweeter i wouldnt worry about the crossover, just make sure you dont hook up the input on the speaker to the bypass, and make sure its going through that cap.
actually it appears to be 5 terminals, 2 pos. 2 neg. and im assuming the single one by itsself is the bypass? does this matter or would it still be the same concept you explained? Just run the wire directly to the woofer?

There are 5 terminals, i have the spaeker right in front of me, 2 pos. 2 neg. and a bypass...... should i just run from the amp directly into the po. and neg. and skip using the crossover? i believe that is what gimling meant but just wanna be sure

Ohhhh ok i see it now, i feel absolutely stupid cause it was rather simple, but i had just never seen a speaker like this, and it didnt come with a manual (which is odd since there always is)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.