Speaker Noise

Participant count
  • Participant list

09marty

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello,
I am having trouble with a noise in my speaker. I tapped into to my front left and right speakers to connect to my mono amplifier for a subwoofer I want to add. The problem is that now when I play music I get static out of the front left speaker, the static goes away when the RCA is unplugged. I have also tried to tap just into one of the fornt speakers and when I do this the speaker will not play music. I am going directly from speaker wire to RCA as I have low-level input on this factory amp. I have a 2018 Buick Encore. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.