Soundqubed build

4bannger
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
FLA
So It's time to start rebuilding my sub stage and Ive decided to go with some soundqubed subs. I want to go with 15" subs. I'm on a budget I have an ideas I'm pondering on 4 hds315's walled behind my second row in a ported box. Would this be a good set up on a budget?

Vehicle: toyota sequoia

Box location: behind 2nd row , third row removed

Max space: 40"high, 48"deep, 48" wide

Powered by: soundstream ta1.3000d possible getting another down the road

same idea I have lol, but yeah a good budget loud setup just the box is going to cost some cash since its going to be walled
Wat? My wall costed me 280 bux carpted and painted and its made of birch.... not expensive at all.

So It's time to start rebuilding my sub stage and Ive decided to go with some soundqubed subs. I want to go with 15" subs. I'm on a budget I have an ideas I'm pondering on 4 hds315's walled behind my second row in a ported box. Would this be a good set up on a budget?

Powered by: soundstream ta1.3000d possible getting another down the road
You have a ton of room for a proper box. I would do the subs in an upside down u shape with the port on the bottom in the center. Do like 15 cubes tuned to 38 with 300 sq. Inches of port area. Should be loud as crap if you properly seal the wall of from the back of the car, which in IMO makes or breaks a wall setup.

same idea I have lol, but yeah a good budget loud setup just the box is going to cost some cash since its going to be walled
Shouldn't cost me anything more than carpet. I get free material from work