What should be my new sub stage

Participant count
  • Participant list

scparrish
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
texas
Alright after looking for another sw9122 for a while I have given up. I am looking at a hand full of different options which I will list. If you have any input that would be great. My sub amp is a crossfire bmf1700. Keep in mind this is going in a crewcab f250. I am looking for decent sound quality and I am sure you can get an idea for a budget after seeing my options.

4 sundown SD 10's

2 ssa icon 12's

1 ssa xcon 15 (maybe still have some measuring to confirm)

2 arc flatline 12's

Also I should mention that the 10's are being considered for behind the rear bench and the others in a center console build.

Behind the rear seat 2.4 center console from the dash to the back of the cab so as much is needed if I had to guess 4.5-5 with a crap ton of extra work

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.