Sound System Insurance?

TheGrimReaperKD
10+ year member

Twiztid Mothaf*cka
Florida
Is there such a thing?

Say if someone steals your stuff from your car...

Would be rather useful to get money back for it...

Let me know if this exists on most companies...ect...

I got a feeling people are gonna be ripping off my stuff when I get it, thieves!

Yeah you can get your stuff insured...I'm not sure how you go about it though - Ive never done it before(and have never had anything stolen).

Im sure it would be the same as house/fire/flood insurance...I mean people put everything under insurance so finding a company should be easy.

- Steve

i believe u just have to talk to your insurance rep abou tit....usually they ask if u have anything extra u want to insure...then u tell them u have a system...it might increase your deductable tho

Dont mind paying more. Would rather sleep well at night not worrying someones out there taking my stuff and there's nothing I can do about it.

Originally posted by TheGrimReaperKD Dont mind paying more. Would rather sleep well at night not worrying someones out there taking my stuff and there's nothing I can do about it.
You know, theres ways to help prevent your stuff from being stolen. Alarms, no stickers on windows, tint, dont crank your system in parking garages or other well populated system(dont advertise it...)...etc.

- Steve

Originally posted by ss3079 You know, theres ways to help prevent your stuff from being stolen. Alarms, no stickers on windows, tint, dont crank your system in parking garages or other well populated system(dont advertise it...)...etc.

- Steve
Ah...lol, sorry gotta represent the REAPER dude. That's gonna be the whole theme to my car...

Stickers on windows:

grimreaper.GIF

Stick that bad boy on the back..

And on the sides..

grimreaper2.gif

or

skull1.gif

And up on the front windhsielf, probably...a cross, then my name, and then another cross.

Tint is gonna be reflective kind, can't see nothing.

Gotta blast it at school and in the malls, so sick of hearing rap, time to represent the dark side...

My system will be cranked at all times really...I cant listen to anything low, gotta be at full volume....

Now do you see why i want insurance. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Besides, it's all about being unique with my car I'm getting.

It's gotta have a theme.....turn the whole car into something spooky, because that's who I am lol.

Need some candles and **** in there, skulls on the dash...

You only live once.

It's a reminder, death is coming for you.

actually....my brother left his car in indiana with his fiance for christmas, he came back to connecticut, and his subs got jacked while it was in a garage (along with some tools and what not)

so it WOULD have been covered on car insurance but who wants to pay more for car insurance? (everytime you make a claim, get a speeding ticket, etc. the rate goes up)

so what they pretty much did was say more tools were stolen then actually were just to get the money back. (they were legacy subs so the burglar did him a favor)

btw, anyone know the difference between a burglary and a robbery?

When I had my old system, I had it insured for $1000, and it only cost me an extra 4 dollars a month. My rep said they oferr 500 dollar coverage without your fee going up at all. When my system did get stolen, it felt **** good to get the $$ back.....although I used it to pay off College loans. It's definitely a worthwhile investment.

hey gauntlet, what insurance company is that?

insured for $1000? u mean deductible or they pay u up to $1000 w/o deductible?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.