Sound Deadening

Thanks guys for all the input, But besides pricing, I would like to know what will be the difference in sound?, If it's worth doing it?, and how much material and thickness would I need for my 2 doors?

Thanks guys for all the input, But besides pricing, I would like to know what will be the difference in sound?, If it's worth doing it?, and how much material and thickness would I need for my 2 doors?
If you follow the directions he gives you, there isn't much more you can do to make your doors sound better. He'll set you up with the EXACT amount and type of material you'll need. He gives very in-depth instructions and offers lots of help.

Also look at RAAMmat and Murdermat. RAAM has a very in depth guide on treating doors.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.