Sound Deadening

argenis69
10+ year member

SQ Bass Lover
NY, USA
Hi, I have a 2002 Nissan Maxima, I see lots of people taking about the Sound Deadening the front doors, which mine have 6.5 speakers, and telling me that will help my install, etc... I would like to see some experienced opinions on this and if possible what type, what amount and which brand do you recommend?(the less expensive the better)

Thank you.

Hi, I have a 2002 Nissan Maxima, I see lots of people taking about the Sound Deadening the front doors, which mine have 6.5 speakers, and telling me that will help my install, etc... I would like to see some experienced opinions on this and if possible what type, what amount and which brand do you recommend?(the less expensive the better)
Thank you.
AudioTechnix would be cheapest, check out my other thread it should help. http://www.caraudio.com/forums/wanting-buy-wtb-car-audio/582007-sound-deadner.html

ive never used deadner until my current project which i went with AQ's deadner and im impressed... went on very easily and keeps the sound in the truck, esp with the sub being right on the panel. i get no rattle etc. price isnt bad either.

ive never used deadner until my current project which i went with AQ's deadner and im impressed... went on very easily and keeps the sound in the truck, esp with the sub being right on the panel. i get no rattle etc. price isnt bad either.
No rattle just means your not loud enough lol

He is kidding. No rattles is a good thing. I plan on having my system complete with as little rattle possible.
My goal is no roof rattle or bang since my truck doesn't actually rattle its awesome. Rattle isn't always bad my buddy had 3 15inch HCCAs in his 300 which are notorious for horrible trunk rattle and he wore it like a badge of honor

He is kidding. No rattles is a good thing. I plan on having my system complete with as little rattle possible.
i know but i still want to be louder lol. i just personally cant stand the rattle from the outside of the vehicle. anyways im happy with my small investment.

My goal is no roof rattle or bang since my truck doesn't actually rattle its awesome. Rattle isn't always bad my buddy had 3 15inch HCCAs in his 300 which are notorious for horrible trunk rattle and he wore it like a badge of honor

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.