someone please help me!!!! NOW!!!

either way you have to agree that pioneer is better than dual....shoot most decks are better than dual lol
That's not under debate, because that's all based off personal preference. WildSebring was basically saying that higher pre-out voltage will == better sound quality, which is completely untrue.

That's not under debate, because that's all based off personal preference. WildSebring was basically saying that higher pre-out voltage will == better sound quality, which is completely untrue.
it is under debate by me seeing thats why I created this thread.... to see if the pioneer deh-6000ub is better than the dual xdvd8181. Sure its based of opinion, but lets be realistic.

well the higher the preout voltage the stronger the signal so you get to keep your gains lower on the amp. it just makes everything run smoother. ummm well the 24 burr brown is good from what ive read on here...im still researching my ne deck also. alot of people say the eclipse 7000 is pretty nice. and a lot of people run the 8454 just to let you know

it is under debate by me seeing thats why I created this thread.... to see if the pioneer deh-6000ub is better than the dual xdvd8181. Sure its based of opinion, but lets be realistic.
not saying that what your saying is un true either btw

I have a Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, and I like it a lot. The pico fuse blew, but that's the only problem I've ever had with it.

But, it comes to what you like. Pioneer usually makes better products.

But my OP was not about your question at all, rather I was correcting false information.

well the higher the preout voltage the stronger the signal so you get to keep your gains lower on the amp. it just makes everything run smoother. ummm well the 24 burr brown is good from what ive read on here...im still researching my ne deck also. alot of people say the eclipse 7000 is pretty nice. and a lot of people run the 8454 just to let you know
those are indash dvd players correct? ive heard ppl tlkn about the eclipses too. btw thx man!

I have a Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, and I like it a lot. The pico fuse blew, but that's the only problem I've ever had with it.
But, it comes to what you like. Pioneer usually makes better products.

But my OP was not about your question at all, rather I was correcting false information.
I gotcha man.

no they are just regular decks not dvd's....but they make some pretty good indash's also...depends on whats ur budget.
I mean prolly like $400.00. Im getting the pioneer because of a trade im doing. lmao check this... . this guy wants my indash dvd so bad. I paid $180.00 for it off ebay so i said give me $250.00. he jumped on it. anyways to keep it short hes giving me $225 and his pioneer deh-6000ub for my dual xdvd818. I thought he was joking when he said okay. He paid like $160.00 for his pioneer 6months ago. To top it off hes giving me $15.00 to install it for him. ppl will do whatever for a indash dvd player. lmao i almost feel bad about this:greedy:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.