What other HU's have 3 preouts?

Zach75
10+ year member

The Alpine cda series are too pricey, i'm looking for a generally cheaper, but still very efficient and well working HU. Please help me out! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It needs to have 3 preouts!!

My budget is less that $200

why does it need 3 preouts? just curious.
I will have an amp going to my subs and a seperate amp going to my speakers so I need the front, rear, and sub preouts

pioneer decks, jvc decks. just about every brand has decks with 3 preouts
Do you have an suggestions on a specific brand and type that you like?

you could just use splitters if you have 1 set. just a heads up. might save you some cash.
btw, a lot have 3 outputs.
I'm not really familiar with this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif could you explain please?

No but its in pristine condition. I am going a different route and I need a different head unit.

Deck is only 6 months old. This is installed in my ride now, Works great.

I'm not really familiar with this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif could you explain please?
ok. say you have 1 set (left/right). take a y-splitter and put it on each one. now you have 2 sets (2 left/2 right)

like these:

3XRcaPlug_RcaSockets.jpg

no. you'll be fine like that. just 2 amps? yeah, you'll be fine...

or if your amp has rca out's, you could pull a 2ch set back to that amp, then out from that amp into the next.

no. you'll be fine like that. just 2 amps? yeah, you'll be fine...
or if your amp has rca out's, you could pull a 2ch set back to that amp, then out from that amp into the next.
Thank you very much. I'll definitely have to look into this:D

Thank you very much. I'll definitely have to look into this:D
thing is...

with a HU that has 3 out's, you'll have adjustments for each. if you go with one then you won't have those. and if you run 4ch's amped from a single output you won't have fade (front/back) but you'll have balance (left/right)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Zach75

10+ year member
Zach75
Bloomington, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from