sitting sub box ontop of subs

Participant count
  • Participant list
Okay I have 2 separate sealed sub boxes that house 2 subs each. I have the sub's inverted and thought about placing the other box on top of the other subs. They have the cup/cap on them. Right now I have one facing the front and the other on top and facing the roof and they slam!!. I drive a mini van so there's a pretty good drop where the seats fold

Its just that. An idea. I was just wondering if anything would come from it. And I have no experience building a box I could probably do it but I'm wanting a ported box now( off-topic is a taller ported box better considering my interior size)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.