Silverado craptastic build..

Mostly finished up in the back.

2012-11-06214250.jpg

I have a similar truck and when trying to install comps where you did I had a problem with the doors leaking. Do your doors leak directly onto the back of your speakers, and if so how did you solve that?

I have a similar truck and when trying to install comps where you did I had a problem with the doors leaking. Do your doors leak directly onto the back of your speakers, and if so how did you solve that?
Butyl rope above the speaker opening on the inside of the door. Built it up a bit, some recommend covering that with deadner but I didn't.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Those NVX are very good indeed. I only have a leftover set because they were originally going into my brothers restomod 68 Chevelle SS and we...
Very true, however I also am having trouble finding a speaker that would appear to fit the bill, several have tweeters and a woofer, but not a sub...
I have a nissan and i put mine on a switch that has my aftermarket reverse lights.worse case scenerio,u can do that.i just have to flip the toggle...
This is not subjective. Matching the resistance of a given speaker to the amplifier in use is part and parcel of the function of the system. If...

About this thread

Iosias

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Iosias
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date