Should We Defund The Police

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
What if that cop happened to be black who put his knee on Greg Lloyd's neck? Would we still be watching all the protests? Or, is this a black/white issue, not, a cop/black person issue? Just curious.
So, you want me to believe that if that cop was black, then, we would be in the same situation? I highly doubt it. This is a black/white issue, not, a cop/black issue. Black on black crime is seldomly publicized.
So, you think if that was a black cop, that, it would've blown up like this? Be honest.
So, answer the question. If it was a black cop who murdered Greg Lloyd, would we be seeing the same protests?
It's a black/white issue. And, always will be.
You are a fugking idiot. If this cop was black, then, it wouldn't have gotten near this publicity. Be honest with yourself.
Dikkhead! He thinks if a black cop did this, then,we would be having the same protests. Please! Be real!
Like I said, if this had been a black cop who murdered this guy, then, we wouldn't be here. Do you agree?
Yes. So long as it was a cop killing an unarmed black man, it was always going to boil over like this.
Also, who is Greg Lloyd?...

OP
Bobbytwonames

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
Then fight for a change that would help everybody. Demand that your legislators remove qualified immunity from law enforcement.
Do you really think removing qualified immunity is going to stop rogue cops?

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
Do you really think removing qualified immunity is going to stop rogue cops?
Well, holding people accountable typically makes them not act like rogues... so yep. It won't help the police unions covering each other when they do illegal bad things, and it won't help how they treat officers who whistleblow, but it will lead to more prosecutions for illegal activity by law enforcement.

OP
Bobbytwonames

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
Well, holding people accountable typically makes them not act like rogues... so yep. It won't help the police unions covering each other when they do illegal bad things, and it won't help how they treat officers who whistleblow, but it will lead to more prosecutions for illegal activity by law enforcement.
Cops can still be held accountable without removing qualified immunity. There are laws to stop criminals to, yet, criminals keep committing crimes. Removing qualified immunity will change nothing. Forcing cops to always wear cameras would help more.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Lasherž

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
Cops can still be held accountable without removing qualified immunity. There are laws to stop criminals to, yet, criminals keep committing crimes. Removing qualified will change nothing. Forcing cops to always wear cameras would help more.
"Removing qualified will change nothing." I'm not going to argue with someone this stupid, I refuse.

OP
Bobbytwonames

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
"Removing qualified immunity will change nothing." I'm not going to argue with someone this smart, I refuse.
You probably shouldn't argue with someone as smart as me, good call. Cameras would document everything. That's the only reason that these cops got caught. Do you really think that cop thought about qualified immunity when he put his knee on George Floyd's neck?

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
You probably shouldn't argue with someone as smart as me, good call. Cameras would document everything. That's the only reason that these cops got caught. Do you really think that cop thought about qualified immunity when he put his knee on George Floyd's neck?
Yes, I think immunity had something to do with how he acted like he was immune.

Reactions: macsdad
OP
Bobbytwonames

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
Yes, I think immunity had something to do with how he acted like he was immune.
You honestly think he said to himself, "I have qualified immunity, so, I'm going to murder this guy and get away with it." If the cop who did this was black, it wouldn't be getting anywhere near the same attention in the media.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
Accountability doesn't make people feel accountable for their actions.
Immunity doesn't make people feel immune.
IT'S A RACE WAR I'M PISSING MY WHITE BRITCHES. SAVE ME WHITE JESUS!!!
I don't like your ideas that help everyone because uh.... IT'S ABOUT RACE
Nothing will help, so now I don't have to try, whew!
It's not about the police, it's about race, I feel so persecuted!
IT'S NOT FAIR, I DIDN'T KILL GREG LOYD
Ya know, not all racists use the n-word. Some just clutch their pearls when minorities try to fight for equality and pretend they're looking forward to equality. In reality they think that human rights are relative, and that some how other races having more means they have less.

OP
Bobbytwonames

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
Ya know, not all racists use the n-word. Some just clutch their pearls when minorities try to fight for equality and pretend they're looking forward to equality. In reality they think that human rights are relative, and that some how other races having more means they have less.
I bet this won't be splashed all over the national news. I bet people won't protest that this happened either. 5 of the 6 cops were African-American. It's a cop/citizen problem, not a race problem.
Screenshot_20200604-070230_Samsung Internet.jpg

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
Murder is Murder any way you look at it.
I agree, I only wish the justice system did. The standard of proof for an officer is insanely high under qualified immunity compared to a regular person where it's only beyond a reasonable doubt. For an officer it's beyond a reasonable doubt and could any rational thought be construed to make this okay to happen in any circumstances for a line of duty worker? If so then you're immune since you were "just doing your job". In fact, the presumption of innocence goes further, if there's no precedence set of another officer doing the exact same thing then they often get away with it, at least in district court.

I've read a lot of case-law examples, ranging from being able to stand at the end of your dog's teether and acknowledge the dog can't bite them then shooting it in the head in front of your family, to being able to shoot a fleeing perpetrator in the back because they were scared for their life some how, to being able to conduct a no-knock raid in street clothes in the middle of the night and fire 29 times when their gun wasn't even lifted... The bounds are essentially limitless and the state and/or the union defends them all with huge budgets where they know the city will lose money fighting it.

Reactions: macsdad
OP
Bobbytwonames

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
So, would these protests be happening if that cop who had his knee on George Floyd's neck was black? Just curious what your thoughts are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)

• M

Trending Topics

Latest Classifieds