whats the best perk of your job (or jobs)

youdoofus

Skibidi
Dec 13, 2014
planet earth
i work at a health insurance company that has a massage therapist that you pay $15/15 min on thursdays. Its pretty nice to get a massage mid day to break up the monotony and then go to my car to jam out. Very satifying

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
Cashing out some PTO $  $

__

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
Sep 30, 2009
Banging gears and passing queeers
Last week one of the higher ups from corporate brought over a new Lambo Urus. I got to sit in it and got a vid of it revving, forgot to save still pics in snapchat. $250k, most expensive vehicle I've ever been in  :boobiez:  The seats literally wrap themselves around you, its incredible but could be claustrophobia inducing because the interior feels so small and the windows are like looking out gun slits though not as bad as a new Camaro.  

whitedragon551

10+ year member
Mar 5, 2009
IL
Im a director for a managed print company. I get to travel all over the place, all expenses paid. 

Bohemian

Senior VIP Member
Jun 2, 2011
here
Best perk I have is I can do what I want. No one understand what I do, nor do they want to do it. 

Before that, the best perk I had in a job was nearly endless alcohol supplies for my home bar. 

Last edited by a moderator:

faulkton

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Jul 10, 2005
neverland

SocMunky

What happened in here?
10+ year member
Nov 18, 2006
Crunktimes
I get paid really well and wake up....eh...sometime after 8, put on a fluffy robe and piggy slippers and roll upstairs, check my mail and chat with people before shit starts going down. InfoSec is a fantastic field.

DRBOOM

CarAudio.com Well Known
Nov 21, 2018
I get to work from home office, able to claim percentage of tax for electricity, water/ amenities.  I do get the opportunity to travel to my remote office and get paid allowance for it which helps with the bills but that is not the best part.  The cream of it all is being with my family and doing my things in between as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds