Should I kill the wife or get a new amp ?

Pics of what ?

The wife before or after ??

The wires were out of the way and behind plastic covers.

She managed to break the covers, short out the speaker and even poked a hole in the sub (not worried about that as I have another).

I'm going to pull the amp and see if I can bring it back to life but if that fails I will need something to replace it. Time to read some old threads.

Anyone ever send an amp out for repairs ?

What are the costs on average (I know it depends on what's broken) ?

kill wife and get 2 amps with the money you save
getting rid of wives means more money to play with //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif I didn't have hardly crap when I was married...now I can spend my money like I want to...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

you'll go to a state facility for killing your wife dumbass. sounds like maybe you're the idiot that screwed the amp up. to even contemplate even jokingly killing your wife over a 10 dollar amp is ignorant. she should kick your ignorant ass to the curb and get a real man. feggot
need help burning your bra ????

Buy new amp. Looking for one right nowHave sweaty, smelly revenge sex with wife.Working up a sweat and some extra funk

Drink Dos Equis Amber beer.Have Sam Adams chilling

Watch Kung Fu Panda.Haven't seen it yet, sounds like a plan

Call it a day.werd
I have a new HU to install(just picked one up), a sub to replace and a dead amp.

Maybe I should just replace the whole system.

you'll go to a state facility for killing your wife dumbass. sounds like maybe you're the idiot that screwed the amp up. to even contemplate even jokingly killing your wife over a 10 dollar amp is ignorant. she should kick your ignorant ass to the curb and get a real man. feggot
What the hell man calm down

Pics of what ?The wife before or after ??

The wires were out of the way and behind plastic covers.

She managed to break the covers, short out the speaker and even poked a hole in the sub (not worried about that as I have another).

I'm going to pull the amp and see if I can bring it back to life but if that fails I will need something to replace it. Time to read some old threads.

Anyone ever send an amp out for repairs ?

What are the costs on average (I know it depends on what's broken) ?
there is a top notch place in alabama I sent my 300/4 to VERY cheap and its been working since I got it back soooo. Let me look in my records and find the contact info for the place.

http://www.audiotekx.com/
These guys.

AudioTekx

1637 Summer Street

Alexander CIty, AL 35010
Great info, thank you.

Installed the new HU today and replaced the sub but had to power the front speakers off the HU. It's just not the same.

On the bright side, my new Premier DEH-P600UB does sound much better than my old JVC.

Might rethink the rest of my system and replace it all.

Great info, thank you.
Installed the new HU today and replaced the sub but had to power the front speakers off the HU. It's just not the same.

On the bright side, my new Premier DEH-P600UB does sound much better than my old JVC.

Might rethink the rest of my system and replace it all.
Did you hit up those guys I told you about. Oh I forgot to tell you make sure you tell them to put extra padding in the box. When they sent it back to me it had just a little bit of news paper and packing peanuts. UPS droped the box broke off one of my cooling fins and screwed up the hi freq filter had to send it right back this time UPS payed for the repares and shipping and audiotx put it in a much bigger box with more padding.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.