How should i wire multiple tweeters

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bass so loud it HZ

CarAudio.com Regular
I built some apillars this week that have a 3.5 inch hole and a 2 inch hole. Im running all Deaf Bonce arnold mids and highs and they do not make a 3.5 or 4 inch mid so I have my t25 tweeters in the 3.5 spot and im going to put a smaller tweeter in the 2 inch spot for now until i figure out what im gonna do. Theres nothing sound quality about this setup its just loud and clear. So my question is how should i wire the tweeters on my 4 channel . Ive got the 6.5s ran to thier own channels and the t25s ran to channel 3. I could either wire the smaller tweeters into channel 3 as well, channel 4 by themselves or i could wire the right side tweeters to one channel and the left to the other channel. What do you guys think ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

It’s nice having a test bench. That one is nice and clean! I don’t have pics of mine but mine is built all out of wood with carpet top and all...
The CT's are nice, That Sundown is a a frik'n beast!
2012 Nissan altima SR The trunk not ready to take back seats out I'm happy with the front and rear stage sub stage also I have a Sony DSX M80...
You can get close with tones, but music signal is all OVER the place in both frequencies and voltages. Like, if you listen to rap, the bass line...
Do you know what the box/port tuning is? And what is the db/octave slop on the crossovers being used? Setting the amp crossovers as open as...

About this thread

Bass so loud it HZ

CarAudio.com Regular
Bass so loud it HZ
IN, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from