Should I bring lube???

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Well after weeks of trying to figure out what is wrong with the setup I am now forced to go to a shop and let them figure it out. Will be going to Danny Hays shop thats local to me. They could not give price est over the phone which I understand I was just wondering based on everyones shops experience how much lube should I bring and will I need a butt dounut to sit on for the ride home?? LOL I feel a rape in my future...

you should def loosen up with some **** beads or the like.

ps nice car im bumpin the same whip. but with a little more bass:up2somet:

Naw I only ride with dimes now LOL... Phemps i thought the saturn was a nice car but its slowly falling apart. Motor/Trans will last forever (only 83k miles so far) but It drives so I can't complain. Yea I am thinking $200 plus just to get them to track down the issue. No install needed just need to find out why I am getting lil to no signal to the speakers. Prob a simple fix I have overlooked but I am sure they will make me pay hard for such a small issue but I am all out of ideas. Seems we have no members near me or they just dont wanna help for alil cash so now I gotta get plugged by the man..

P.S phemps what u running?

Naw I only ride with dimes now LOL... Phemps i thought the saturn was a nice car but its slowly falling apart. Motor/Trans will last forever (only 83k miles so far) but It drives so I can't complain. Yea I am thinking $200 plus just to get them to track down the issue. No install needed just need to find out why I am getting lil to no signal to the speakers. Prob a simple fix I have overlooked but I am sure they will make me pay hard for such a small issue but I am all out of ideas. Seems we have no membesr near me or they just dont wanna help for alil cash so now I gotta get plugged by the man..
P.S phemps what u running?
Well last time I checked, unless your a ****, there are no dimes in prison...

And **** I feel you guys, my car is nothing special. And I doubt its gonna be $200, unless they are gonna take all the speakers out and check every ground, etc. etc. etc.

I know a shop by me was gonna run an amp kit and install 4 door speakers for like 100+wiring. Which was dirt cheap.

Well last time I checked, unless your a ****, there are no dimes in prison...And **** I feel you guys, my car is nothing special. And I doubt its gonna be $200, unless they are gonna take all the speakers out and check every ground, etc. etc. etc.

I know a shop by me was gonna run an amp kit and install 4 door speakers for like 100+wiring. Which was dirt cheap.
Naw speakers and wiring is fine it has to do with the rca's either a hu output issue or amp input issue.. If they are tru pros I would think they should know what the issue is within 30 mins or so.

Naw speakers and wiring is fine it has to do with the rca's either a hu output issue or amp input issue.. If they are tru pros I would think they should know what the issue is within 30 mins or so.
Well I deff cant see it being 200, unless they give you all kinds of bogus fees. But only time will tell. Good Luck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.