SOLD Shok 0 Gauge wire...50ft blue & 50ft red

plugitin
5,000+ posts

She Bangs
Da U.P. eh?
Hey guys...just got my wire in from mike, dont think ill be completing this build anytime soon. And i want to fund another paintball gun, so i think im going to try and sell her...

-50ft roll of blue-unopened

-50ft roll of red-unopened

Will ship in the original box i JUST received them in yesterday

i want 100 shipped for each roll...these are brand spankin new still...

Picture012.jpg

Picture013-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yes but its only rated for 260a which my next build will be more so i would need 2 runs of this to do what my kicker is capable of (which im selling) and the wire is a PITA to work into terminals because of the way the strands flare out
The strands don't flare out like the old 4707 CCA used to. EVERYTHING about this wire has been improved. It's really not even comparable with the old stuff at all.

Buy this man's wire, you will not regret it. This is pure quality.

pms replied...
im looking for a high end marker, like dye nt, victory, or luxe. I have 2 18 inch Lvl5s to add in towards a trade for one of them...

Search the internet, youll find comparison pics. Ill get pics of the roll, but im not opening it...
why would you trade your lvl 5s for those guns lol.

nice guns but why the 5s.

you already have the ego right?

The strands don't flare out like the old 4707 CCA used to. EVERYTHING about this wire has been improved. It's really not even comparable with the old stuff at all.

Buy this man's wire, you will not regret it. This is pure quality.
thank you sir

why would you trade your lvl 5s for those guns lol.nice guns but why the 5s.

you already have the ego right?

yes, i do...but, im picking up a victory soon i think anyways...the lvl 5's are still fs though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

i may be interested, pm me the best price shipped you can do to 60423 i just bought 50ft of some wire and my luck i cheaped out and got what i paid for... uhhh the 0/1ga i just bought is more like half jacket/half wire and doesnt look like real 0/1 to me oh well now im gonna be out twice as much!! so let me know if you can hook me up as im in the hole already!

Its already an extremly good deal. Its 113 BEFORE shipping normally. If I needed wire I'd be all over this but good luck with the sale dude.

Its not 113 before shipping. I just got a spool for 113 shipped.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.