SOLD Shok 0 Gauge wire...50ft blue & 50ft red

plugitin
5,000+ posts

She Bangs
Da U.P. eh?
Hey guys...just got my wire in from mike, dont think ill be completing this build anytime soon. And i want to fund another paintball gun, so i think im going to try and sell her...

-50ft roll of blue-unopened

-50ft roll of red-unopened

Will ship in the original box i JUST received them in yesterday

i want 100 shipped for each roll...these are brand spankin new still...

Picture012.jpg

Picture013-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ill give you 85$ shipped for one, quit being a butthead, if i wanted to order it brand new from the place i would! selling person to person is suppose to create "deals" not same pricing lol hook us up already

ill give you 85$ shipped for one, quit being a butthead, if i wanted to order it brand new from the place i would! selling person to person is suppose to create "deals" not same pricing lol hook us up already
you can just get out of my thread...

kthxby

so not interested in any of my gear lol
eh, no thanks man. You didnt even tell me what you had...lol. Telling me you have a paintball gun doesnt really do it for me. Thanks anyways though...i picked up a pink bl victory

blue spool is sold...95 bucks takes the red

need a HU? got an eclipse cd4000 if you add some cash on top
hmm, no thanks man, i appreciate the offer. The display on those models just dont do it for me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.