Shake the world tahoe build (slow build)

It can be done...always a plan B.

Another thing you can try is once you have the enclosure built, if you choose to have subs up/port back, is have the enclosure some resting on the tailgate and some inside the cargo area. Then load up the subs. It's gonna be heavy as fawk to push the sub enclosure back tho.

It can be done...always a plan B.
Another thing you can try is once you have the enclosure built, if you choose to have subs up/port back, is have the enclosure some resting on the tailgate and some inside the cargo area. Then load up the subs. It's gonna be heavy as fawk to push the sub enclosure back tho.
Yea I was just thinking something like that cause that's actually the way I'm going to go I'm not gonna wall... subs up port back!

There's some room underneath the cargo area.

You could drill a few holes, that won't interfere with anything else and use a bolt thru the bottom of the enclosure, one on each side and will bolt down the box.

You could drill a few holes, that won't interfere with anything else and use a bolt thru the bottom of the enclosure, one on each side and will bolt down the box.
Cool I'll get under neath it this weekend and take a look thank you sir

Cool I'll get under neath it this weekend and take a look thank you sir
If either of ya'll are on facebook join the NorthWestSPL group, and Northwest Car Audio Classifieds if you haven't.

If either of ya'll are on facebook join the NorthWestSPL group, and Northwest Car Audio Classifieds if you haven't.
Oh thank you. But....I'm kinda in a dispute with a member right now over at CACO. Gotta threatening PM the other day because of a small comment which I made. And apparently, I'm being treated as mr. negativity towards other people. Blah blah blah.

Anyway, I don't got FB but my wife does. I'll take a look soon tho.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.