Shake the world tahoe build (slow build)

Yea buy your lugs from windy nation. I've used the stinger lugs for a customer build and hated them. He bought everything from a local shop and they have nothing but stinger products though.
I was actually jut looking at them on their site lol thank you didn't know if it was a good company or not I was just about to Google feedback

U should buy welding lugs. Those stinger ones are not as good. Not being a dlck but ive had those stinger ones and was melting the rubber casing on my wire from it getting hot, switched to welding lugs and they made a much better connection and the wire wasn't getting hot anymore.

There's just not enough metal making enough of a connection to run high power system with those stinger style lugs.
Fyi

Stacking connections like that is a bad idea. Its not glimg to give you the ampicity of the 3 xonductors..

FyiStacking connections like that is a bad idea. Its not glimg to give you the ampicity of the 3 xonductors..

I know but the way my battery's are I would have to have some custom buss bars made and I'm not gunna spend money on that when hopefully I will be able to go to a bpillar wall in the near future and can buy/make some normal bussbars

https://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/content/toolmaker-custom-buss-barspair
Those are the only buss bars they have and those would not work the way my batteries are set up. thw other option would be buying a bunch of battery terminal things for each battery but again that's way more money then I would spend on a Non permanent set up
What do you have ? Two back cherries ? I have real custom bus bars from NRG for two batterys I want to sell as I want a set for four batterys, If you are interested HMU I can send pics

What do you have ? Two back cherries ? I have real custom bus bars from NRG for two batterys I want to sell as I want a set for four batterys, If you are interested HMU I can send pics

No I have four going the long way ^. I know NRG and he has built me lots of stuff before.

No I have four going the long way ^. I know NRG and he has built me lots of stuff before.
I like that ! Mine are going to be other direction once I get a battery rack built = Working on one that will keep batteries In place even in an accident.

So I ordered second skin dampler pro deadner and after doing some reading and watching application videos I see their is some people saying to only apply 25% anything more is a waste and other people doing full coverage some doing 2 or 3 layers of full coverage I know with the amount of power and the system I plan to install 25% is obviously no where near enough so I'm curious as to what you guys think do you guys think I will need more than one layer or I have a theory if I did 25% so basically small pieces on the weakest parts then a full coverage that would basically be double coverage on the weakest parts without doing 2 100% layers? I know I could just install it and find out but I'm just curious what you guys thought

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.