Shake the world tahoe build (slow build)

Right on. In return, I can give ya a demo as well. You might laugh tho because no way in hell I can compete against what you got but still....

U should buy welding lugs. Those stinger ones are not as good. Not being a dlck but ive had those stinger ones and was melting the rubber casing on my wire from it getting hot, switched to welding lugs and they made a much better connection and the wire wasn't getting hot anymore.

There's just not enough metal making enough of a connection to run high power system with those stinger style lugs.

U should buy welding lugs. Those stinger ones are not as good. Not being a dlck but ive had those stinger ones and was melting the rubber casing on my wire from it getting hot, switched to welding lugs and they made a much better connection and the wire wasn't getting hot anymore.

There's just not enough metal making enough of a connection to run high power system with those stinger style lugs.
Nate, how did one melt but none of the others?

Yea buy your lugs from windy nation. I've used the stinger lugs for a customer build and hated them. He bought everything from a local shop and they have nothing but stinger products though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.